Opening Hours is a field application for SobiPro. It allows you to display opening dates and hours for businesses and events registered in SobiPro, seasonal opening hours, closing dates, extra opening dates, and an 'open' or 'closed' board indicating the next opening or closing time.
By adding a new field to your SobiPro entry form, the application allows the owner or administrator of a Sobipro entry to enter opening dates and hours in a very convenient and quick way.
And last but not least, Opening Hours applications allows to search for entries that are opened 'Now', 'Today', 'December 24', 'Sunday evening',...
Version: 2.0 Last Update: 23/02/2015 Joomla: SobiPro: 1.0 & 1.1 Demo: demo.joomlamino.com
New in version 2.0!
Version 2.0 is a great jump for Opening Hours for SobiPro. This extension becomes the foundation's brick to build also an events directory (agenda) with SobiPro : our new extension Events for SobiPro is now ready!
Set start and end dates for one-time or recurring events : every year from 5th to 15th july, the second week of february every year, every third week-end from may to september….everything is possible!
Opening hours still works with the Sobipro search features : search an event for today, next friday, next week or for this summer....
Of course, who can do more can do less, you can still define opening hours for your business. But you can now also manage seasonal openings : opening hours for winter and opening hours for summer for example. But not only : define as many periods as you need and define for them distinct opening hours, extra opening times and closing dates.
New in version 1.3! 'After midnight' opening hours are now supported.
New in version 1.2! Christmas arrives! You can now enter extra (exceptional) opening dates with their specific opening times!
New in version 1.1! The 'Open' or 'Closed' board that indicates if the SobiPro entry is now open or closed (and until when) is now written with JQuery. This has two big advantages:
- The display is fully dynamic : the state is updated in real-time, even if the page is not refreshed;
- You can now enable the SobiPro XML view cache and the Data Accelerator.
Once installed, the Opening Hours field provides the following features:
The administration panel (or the edit form)
- Entering opening hours, extra (exceptional) opening dates and closing dates is quick and easy thanks to ergonomic time and date pickers.
- Entering is facilitated by shortcuts : 'Closed all day', '24/24 hours open' and a 'Same as' function to prevent the entry of multiple identical business hours.
- There are no restrictions concerning the number of periods of time used per day to define the opening hours (or closing dates).
The website front-end (vcard or details views for example)
Opening hours, closing dates, extra opening dates and Open/Closed board are displayed in your SobiPro view in a smart way too:
- Several periods can be defined for seasonal opening hours.
- One-time or recurring opening dates and hours.
- Opening hours are grouped when they are identical for several consecutive days.
- The application can display a real-time board indicating if the company is now open or closed, and until when.
- A specific message can be displayed to add more information (booking, special schedules, ...).
- Closing dates are included in this computation.
- Extra (exceptional) opening dates are included in this computation too.
- All words and separators used can be customized through Joomla language override functionality.
- Date and time formats can be customized per language.
- Textual representation of the days can be full or abbreviated.
- Opening Hours can be displayed vertically or horizontally.
- SobiPro language setting is used.
- CSS classes and ids are set in font-end layout so you can easily use them to adapt display to your needs and design.
- You can easily translate the application using Joomla language files.
- Schema.org microdata tags can be automatically added to your markup.
Opening Hours integrates into the SobiPro native Search form
Once Opening Hours fields has been enabled as a search field, it appears in the Extended Search block and can be used to search for entries by business opening date or time. So a user can search and find entries that are open Today and Now, Monday, Friday at 1:00pm, or December 31 at 8:00pm...
If your website does not use SobiPro but you are looking for a Joomla module displaying business opening hours, check our extension 'Visit us! with Google Maps', a business locator displaying a map, directions, contact information and opening hours!
- For Joomla 2.5 and 3.x.
- Compatible with SobiPro 1.0.x
- Fully compatible with SobiPro 1.1.x.
- Like SobiPro 1.1.x, Opening Hours application uses JQuery and Twitter Bootstrap with FontAwesome in the admin panel and edit/add forms.
- Bootstrap Timepicker (thanks to github.com/jdewit/bootstrap-timepicker) and Datepicker (thanks to github.com/eternicode/bootstrap-datepicker) are used (their loading can be disabled, if already embedded by your template for example).
Installation & Documentation
Refer to our Opening Hours Installation & User's guide.
Problem resolution or a full refund.
Free 6 months updates.
Several periods can be defined for seasonal opening hours.
One-time or recurring opening dates and hours.
'After midnight' opening hours are now supported.
Closing dates and extra opening dates are displayed from 30 (by default, but this value is customizable) days before their start.
The code has been reorganized and improved.
You can now enter extra (exceptional) opening dates with their specific opening times.
Joomla's language files search feature has been improved.
minor bugs fixed.
open/closed board uses now Joomla's Server Timezone and language files search feature has been improved for SobiPro 1.1.
minor bugs fixed.
save issue when editing an entry on front-end is fixed.
minor bugs fixed.
initial version, including SobiPro 1.0 compatibility.
Do not hesitate to send us your wishes for this SobiPro application: if they are relevant, we will make our best to implement them as quick as possible in a new updated version of Opening Hours for SobiPro.
Get it now
What will you receive on order? You will get a link to download a zipped package with the last version of Opening Hours for SobiPro for Joomla 2.5.x and 3.x; then you simply install the application as any other SobiPro application.
A 6 months support and updates is included.
30 days moneyback guarantee, if our Joomla! extension for SobiPro is not working due to a bug or incompatibility with your site and if we do not solve the problem.